Total PageViews :

Monday, June 18, 2012

Life as a Developer !



I start my day by sitting on a chair
Giving my monitor a hard, cold stare
By evening I am done with another coding
Oh! This has become so boring.

Like all I entered this field with great hope
Jobs were many and there was plenty of scope
Dreams of joining the likes of Gates
And a chance to make money in the States!

Thus I entered the world of bytes
Only to realise that reality bites
Coz a programmer’s life isn’t that cozy
The bed of software isn’t that rosy.

Seeing the monitor all day and night
Have taken the power off my eyesight
Late to bed and late to rise
Has made me wealthy but not healthy and wise.

Working holidays, busy weekends
No time for families no time for friends
My Job steals most of my time
Helplessly I watch this crime

Just for few bits of money
I forgo those moments with my honey
When I should be out-having fun
I am telling a computer what’s to be done!

I hate you, yet I can;t get away
Coz, I need the money you pay
God, to thee I pray
If there be one – show me the way.

Cheers!

Disclaimer: This is not my brain child, but I do feel the words within me.

1 comment:

  1. If we write all the things which we face daily in office you are correct., Nice....!!!

    ReplyDelete